Convenient way to send money to your loved ones using BPI to Cash
It has been a couple of months since the country was put into Enhance Community Quarantine due to the COVID-19 threat – a global pandemic originally came from Wuhan, China affecting the entire world. One way to avoid the spread of the virus is to maintain Social Distancing if there’s a need to go to a public place to run some errands.
As COVID-19 is still affecting our lives as of writing, our priority is to always make sure we don’t get infected and avoid public places at all times. As a Filipino breadwinner, there’s no denying that we need to send money to our loved ones. And as a Palawan Express loyal customer, I find it risky to visit the branch to send money as my place is near the places that already has hundreds of positive cases. Good thing I found out about BPI to Cash.
BPI to Cash is one of the easiest and most convenient solution to send money from your BPI account to any Palawan Express branches Nationwide.
BPI to Cash is BPI’s newest facility which allows BPI account holders to send or pay cash within the day to any receiver through Palawan Express, BPI’s pay-out partner. You just need your receiver’s full name and mobile number. BPI clients can access this through BPI Online or mobile app (It is still not available in the BPI app as of writing).
Here’s how to send money from your BPI account to any Palawan Express branches Nationwide:
For the sender:
1. On the web, go to BPI to Cash. This feature will be available on the BPI Mobile app soon.
2. Fill in the details of the receiver, then click on “Next.”
• Amount to send
• Receiver’s name (first name, middle initial, last name)
• Receiver’s mobile number
3. Enter registered email address.
4. Log in to your BPI Online account with your credentials.
5. Select which account you would like to use, then select “Pay”. A service fee of Php 99 will be charged per send out.
6. Enter the One-time PIN (OTP) to be sent to your registered mobile number, and click “Proceed”.
7. Get the 13-digit reference number that will appear on the confirmation screen. Send it to the receiver.
For the receiver:
1. Receive the 13-digit reference number from the sender.
2. Go to the nearest Palawan Express branch.
3. Present a valid ID and the 13-digit reference number upon claiming.
4. Get the cash.*
*Palawan Express branches are open every day from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. However, due to the COVID-19 situation, the business hours of Palawan Express branches may vary depending on the location. You may check their schedules.